Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Rémi Druilhe <re...@orange.com> on 2012/07/26 15:09:13 UTC

[iPOJO] Two dimensional array

Hi,

I recently tried to pass a two dimensional array to a private method but
when I start my bundle into Felix, the factory of my component is
created but not the instance. Note that the compilation does not warn me.

If I comment this code, there is no more problem. I tried using the
maven-ipojo 1.8.0 and 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT, same problem.

I made a simple test (in the attachment files) with only one component
and two methods to try on your own Felix.

I wanted to know if it is a bug or something else ?

Thanks.

Regards.
--
*DRUILHE Remi*
*PhD Student @ Orange Labs* *MAPS/SHINE/MADE*

Re: [iPOJO] Two dimensional array

Posted by Rémi Druilhe <re...@orange.com>.
Done :)

Le jeu. 02 août 2012 20:52:59 CEST, Clement Escoffier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Could you open a bug about this ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Regards,
>
> Clement
> On 26 juil. 2012, at 15:09, Rémi Druilhe wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I recently tried to pass a two dimensional array to a private method but when I start my bundle into Felix, the factory of my component is created but not the instance. Note that the compilation does not warn me.
>>
>> If I comment this code, there is no more problem. I tried using the maven-ipojo 1.8.0 and 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT, same problem.
>>
>> I made a simple test (in the attachment files) with only one component and two methods to try on your own Felix.
>>
>> I wanted to know if it is a bug or something else ?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Regards.
>> --
>> DRUILHE Remi
>> PhD Student @ Orange Labs MAPS/SHINE/MADE
>> Tel : +33 (0)4 76 76 24 27
>> Email: remi.druilhe@orange.com
>> R&D Grenoble 28 chemin du Vieux Chêne - BP98 38243 Meylan Cedex - France
>> <test.zip>

*DRUILHE Remi*
*PhD Student @ Orange Labs* *MAPS/SHINE/MADE*
Tel : +33 (0)4 76 76 24 27
Email: remi.druilhe@orange.com <ma...@orange.com>
R&D Grenoble 28 chemin du Vieux Ch�ne - BP98 38243 Meylan Cedex - France

Re: [iPOJO] Two dimensional array

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,