Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2010/11/15 11:46:43 UTC

Re: Where are logo src (gimp,...)?

Hi Simon,

I've uploaded your proposals on http://james.apache.org/#logo
I had to split some images and resize them to 100px height. Tell me if
it does not map what you wanted to.

It would be great if you could propose a version for a 48x48 avatar (for
the http://twitter.com/ApacheJames stream).

Also, if the font is not free/redistributable, I guess you could create
a version with hand-drawn in SVG?

Many tks,

Eric