Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/11/27 07:28:50 UTC

Apache module(s) build fails on windows

--------------------Configuration: Apache1_3Module - Win32
Debug--------------------
Compiling...
Command line warning D4024 : unrecognized source file type
'../../../include', object file assumed
Command line warning D4027 : source file '../../../include' ignored
ApacheTransport.cpp
mod_axis.cpp
Linking...
   Creating library ../../../bin/mod_axis.lib and object
../../../bin/mod_axis.exp
mod_axis.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _initialize_module
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\modules/mod_axis.dll : fatal error
LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

mod_axis.dll - 2 error(s), 2 warning(s)

sanjaya.

Re: SimpleAxisServer build fails on windows

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
The change make the project compile. But can't get from cvs yet.

sanjaya.
Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.