Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> on 2011/02/10 23:01:11 UTC

Embedding Karaf problems

'lo all,

When I download karaf-2.1.3.tar.gz I can unpack and run it and everything is
fine, but when I try and embed the framework in a test class, based on the
web demo I end up getting:

| 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.2.0.incubating | Bundle
org.apache.karaf.features.command is not compatible with this blueprint
extender
| 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.2.0.incubating | Bundle
org.apache.karaf.deployer.features is not compatible with this blueprint
extender
| 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.2.0.incubating | Bundle
org.apache.karaf.shell.dev is not compatible with this blueprint extender
| 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.2.0.incubating | Bundle
org.apache.karaf.admin.core is not compatible with this blueprint extender
| 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.2.0.incubating | Bundle
org.apache.karaf.admin.command is not compatible with this blueprint
extender
| 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.2.0.incubating | Bundle
org.apache.karaf.shell.commands is not compatible with this blueprint
extender
| 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.2.0.incubating | Bundle
org.apache.karaf.features.core is not compatible with this blueprint
extender

in the logs and no features start up beyond the basic OSGi server.  The code
I'm running in this test can be seen at
https://gist.github.com/0c38fb43e40d1091bc6b

Basically I unpack karaf to my working directory, then set up variables, and
call Main.launch.  I guess I'm missing some other settings maybe?

Mark

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree