Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by tedc <te...@ms01.dahan.edu.tw> on 2007/09/12 09:00:53 UTC

http client error

Hi :
I build trunk revision: 574806, and I have http client error in Jdk 1.5 and
Jadk 6.

D:\trunk\mina-protocol-client-http\src\test\java\org\apache\mina\http\client\Fak
eIoSession.java:[41,7] org.apache.mina.http.client.FakeIoSession is not
abstract
 and does not override abstract method getScheduledWriteBytes() in
org.apache.mi
na.common.IoSession

D:\trunk\mina-protocol-client-http\src\test\java\org\apache\mina\http\client\Fak
eIoSession.java:[267,15] getScheduledWriteBytes() in
org.apache.mina.http.client
.FakeIoSession cannot implement getScheduledWriteBytes() in
org.apache.mina.comm
on.IoSession; attempting to use incompatible return type
found   : int
required: long

Anybody have any idea aboout it.
Best regards,
Ted Chen

Re: http client error

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
It seems like some important resources files are not checked in.

Please fix this problem as soon as possible.  It's critical.

I also found some format errors in the new POMs, so fixed quickly.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6