Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net> on 2008/01/11 04:38:19 UTC

[Vote Result] release maven-obr-plugin 1.0.0

The vote for releasing 1.0.0 of the maven-obr-plugin sub-project has passed
successfully
with +1 votes from Richard S. Hall, Carsten Ziegeler, Stuart McCulloch,
Felix Meschberger,
Karl Pauls, and Clement Escoffier

I'll upload the release today - unfortunately, I'll need to make another
release because
a colleague has just found that there's a bug in the maven-obr-plugin's
VersionRange
class where it doesn't handle version strings surrounded by quotes (") -
it's a minor fix

We only just noticed this as Bnd now properly quotes version strings with
certain chars.

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: [Vote Result] release maven-obr-plugin 1.0.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Stuart McCulloch wrote:

> FYI, I've fixed this under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-456
>
> this isn't a major issue, as people can remove the whitespace manually,
> so I think I'll press ahead with getting the bundleplugin release ready and
> come back to this later on...

+5

The sooner the have a bundleplugin release, the sooner we can release
all the other stuff.

Many thanks Stuart for your great work!

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [Vote Result] release maven-obr-plugin 1.0.0

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.

--
Cheers, Stuart