Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Abhilash Kumar <ab...@aimshospital.org> on 2005/11/09 09:28:54 UTC

Sharing of data between multiple web apps

Hello:

  Can anyone pls suggest the standard way for sharing of data between
multipe web applications ? I have one outer web app which the user will
access first and at some point of time he may logon to other web apps from
the first web app using SSO.
So is there a way for me to transparently access the session data of one
application from another application provided if i bear the responsability
of data corruption ?

thanks and regards,

-- Kannan.