Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Konstantin Ignatyev <kg...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/28 16:49:38 UTC

persistence layer for a Tapestry app generator

Actually Hibernate is LGPL:
http://www.hibernate.org/196.html
therefore is safe bet for any kind of projects. I
suggest using Hibernate and/or iBatis.

In both cases domain objects can be simple POJOs and
will have no dependency on either od those frameworks.

--- Spencer Crissman <sp...@gmail.com>