Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by olamalam <il...@aspone.co.uk> on 2010/04/15 12:18:58 UTC

How to install cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution to karaf 1.4

Hi to all,

I have problems in installing cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution to Karaf
1.4 to run spring dm demo.

I couldn't install it with this command:
osgi:install -s
mvn:org.apache.cxf.dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution/1.1
I found this dependency from:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.cxf.dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution/1.1

I also tried these commands:
osgi:install -s mvn:org.apache.cxf/cxf-bundle-minimal/2.2.5
osgi:install -s mvn:org.apache.cxf.dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-discovery-local/1.1
osgi:install -s mvn:org.apache.cxf.dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-dsw-cxf/1.1
(http://cxf.apache.org/dosgi-releases.html)
but cxf-bundle-minimal isn't installed due to:
Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.cxf.bundle-minimal:package;
(package=javax.wsdl.extensions.http)

I searched for feature repository for cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution
but I couldn't find.

Does anyone have any idea about how to install it?

Thanks in advance
Ilker

Re: How to install cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution to karaf 1.4

Posted by olamalam <il...@aspone.co.uk>.
Hi Charles,

As you've suggested I posted the error to CXF forum:
http://old.nabble.com/DOSGI-Spring-DM-demo-not-working-either-with-multi-bundle-or-single-bundle-distro-ts28287633.html#a28374972

Our latest finding is that DOSGI-Spring-DM-demo works with pax construct &
felix but not work with karaf 1.4. I guess this error occurs because of
dosgi & karaf combination.

Kind regards
Ilker

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
This is not an issue / problem. The error appears during the refresh of one
of the bundle. After that, if you look to the log, everything should be ok.

Posted by olamalam <il...@aspone.co.uk>.
Hi Charles,

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,