Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/10 21:02:19 UTC

stcheckout on

When using stcheckout recursively in Linux, I'm getting a folder created with permissions of 666, and thus, it can't checkout anything below the folder out because it doesn't have permissions.  Any way to say check out and give files / folders ??? perms?

Re: stcheckout on

Posted by reno <re...@free.fr>.
Eric,

You can change the "umask" of the ant user to change default permissions:
see http://www.dartmouth.edu/~rc/help/faq/permissions.html

S.

Re: stcheckout on

Posted by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com>.