Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jack Liu <ja...@aicent.com> on 2009/05/06 05:48:58 UTC

email

Hi, All

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+
Setup+Guide
The document tells how to configure email settings in ${ofbiz install
dir}/framework/common/config/general.properties
In ${ofbiz install dir}/framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml there
is an element container named javamail-container
<!-- JavaMail Listener Container - Triggers MCA Rules -->
    <!-- if delete-mail is set to true, will delete messages after
fetching them. otherwise, will try to mark them as seen
        mail.store.protocol supports both imap and pop3, but pop3 will
not be able to mark messages as seen, so you would need to delete them
        Sounds like mail.store.protocol value should be "imaps" for
GMail inbound emails to work.
        Not tested found here
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5879468 -->
    <!-- To use the mail listerner just uncomment and go...
    <container name="javamail-container"
class="org.ofbiz.service.mail.JavaMailContainer">
        <property name="delegator-name" value="default"/>
        <property name="dispatcher-name" value="JavaMailDispatcher"/>
        <property name="run-as-user" value="system"/>
        <property name="poll-delay" value="300000"/>
        <property name="delete-mail" value="false"/>
        <property name="maxSize" value="100000"/>
        <property name="default-listener" value="store-listener">
        <property name="mail.store.protocol" value="imap"/>
        <property name="mail.host" value="[host]"/>
        <property name="mail.user" value="[user]"/>
        <property name="mail.pass" value="[pass]"/>
        <property name="mail.debug" value="false"/>
        </property>
    </container>
-->

I'd like to know what javamail-container is configured for?
Does it only delete mails if delete-mail is set to true?
Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jack Liu

RE: email