Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/08 16:19:16 UTC

Applet problem

Hello,

I am trying to add an applet to a html page. I want it to be displayed in a
modal window, but i don't think this matters.

The applet code is part of the wicket application, it is not implemented as
a jar. The applet class is in WEB-INF\classes\
com.someapplication.somepackage.AppletClass

It also is suppose to use a jar that's inside web-inf\lib\some-jar.

My problem is that i've tried everything in order to write the applet tag
correctly but it still fails misserably... i searched nabble but I could not
find a solution for this situation.

How should i set the codebase in this situation? I guess code is still
com.someapplication.somepackage.AppletClass

I still get com.someapplication.somepackage.AppletClass not found exception.

Any ideas how the applet tag should be written?

Thank you very much in advance,
Cristi Manole

Re: Applet problem

Posted by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com>.
I know it works that way but I didn't want to deploy applets separately, but
what a hell i can leave with that.

Tks a lot :)

RE: Applet problem

Posted by Maeder Thomas <th...@ecofin.ch>.