Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Devarshi Pandey <de...@npi.stpn.soft.net> on 2001/06/15 12:46:57 UTC

Examples on SOAP

Hi
Well I am new to this SOAP world so need somehelp to get started.I have installed the Apaches SOAPV2.2 on solaris machine.We are using Apache's webserver.I also have XML4j parser.
Can I have some running example and its code so that I can understand its flow and even run it on my machine.
Some more help in this regard wud be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Regards
Devarshi Pandey
Network Programs India

Re: Examples on SOAP

Posted by Kumar Raj <ku...@india.hp.com>.
Hi !

You can find the examples under "samples" directory of the Apache
SOAPv2.2.
User guide under "docs" directory will give you more introduction.

Regards
Kumar Raj