Posted to user@ant.apache.org by rolando80 <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/05 12:52:23 UTC

Re: searching help for: class org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/DefaultCompilerAdapter can not be found

Hi Peter and all!

when i run this it doesn't work. there is the error:

A class needed by class org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ajc10 cannot be
found: org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/MatchingTask

but the class MatchingTask is in ant.jar which is on the classpath and
quoted directly.

could it be that i make some mistake in setting the classpath within
build.xml

again I append my build.xml

hope that someone could help...

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13585386/build.xml build.xml