Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "DUCRET Gilles (GVA)" <Gi...@LloydsBank.ch> on 2000/12/12 16:23:34 UTC

IBM WSDE

Hi,

Has anyone used the IBM Web Services DE. I have a problem to deploy my
services.
I'm using the Unit Testing environment. I just have the message: Deployment
unsuccessfull.

Do you have any idea where i can find where this problem comes from?

Many thanks

Gilles

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only.
 You should not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately.