Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Selvamohan Neethiraj <sn...@apache.org> on 2014/11/25 23:22:52 UTC

Changes to GIT URL for Apache Ranger

Sending again to see if the mail issue has been resolved …..

All:

The Apache Github for Apache Ranger has been changed to

GIT

Committer Access Git Path:
	https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-ranger.git

Non-Committer Access Git Path:
	git://git.apache.org/incubator-ranger.git
	http://git.apache.org/incubator-ranger.git

Non-Committer Access GitHub git Path:
	git://git.apache.org/incubator-ranger.git
	http://git.apache.org/incubator-ranger.git

JIRA

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ranger

The information in http://incubator.apache.org/projects/argus.html and the http://argus.incubator.apache.org/ are not yet updated due to permission issues and I have opened a INFRA-8695 JIRA to get the permission issues fixed and hopefully, we should be updated with Ranger information going forward.

Thanks,
Selva-