Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Trà Đá Một Mình <ng...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/26 06:50:30 UTC

How to set default value for LEFT JOIN

Hi Everyone,

In SQL, we can using case-when, ISNULL or another way to set default value
for a column if returned NULL. So how we can do this with view-entity ?

Thanks!

--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* nguyenthang0905@gmail.com| *Mobile:* (+84)
1674636641

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *25th Fl., No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com

Re: How to set default value for LEFT JOIN

Posted by Trà Đá Một Mình <ng...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sakke,
But I want to mention to view-entity on ofbiz framework.
Ex:
<view-entity entity-name="ReturnHeaderAndParty"
package-name="org.ofbiz.party.party">
<member-entity entity-alias="PG" entity-name="PartyGroup"></member-entity>
<member-entity entity-alias="RH" entity-name="ReturnHeader"></member-entity>
<alias-all entity-alias="RH"></alias-all>
<alias-all entity-alias="PG"></alias-all>
<view-link rel-entity-alias="PG" entity-alias="RH" rel-optional="true">
<key-map field-name="toPartyId" rel-field-name="partyId" />
</view-link>
</view-entity>

We using: rel-optional="true" to define LEFT JOIN but I don't know how to
set default value for field empty (null) in this view.

--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* nguyenthang0905@gmail.com| *Mobile:* (+84) 96
955 0905

SV: How to set default value for LEFT JOIN

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

You need to have your hands dirty and set something new in code (if possible).

For a start have a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4393

Not sure a solution is possible, but that's where I'd start...

If you come with a generic enough solution please contribute in a Jira, thanks

HTH

Jacques