Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com> on 2013/10/11 02:04:18 UTC

[Axis2] Upgrading from Axis2 1.4 to Axis2 1.6.2 version.

Hi,

We are currently using Axis2 1.4 version for our webservices.  We would like to update it to use the latest Axis2 release which is Axis2 1.6.2.

Are there any specific changes/steps involved for the upgrade OR Should I just download Axis2 1.6.2 version and build my server & client stubs using that and do my testing??

Thanks
Raghu

Re: [Axis2] Upgrading from Axis2 1.4 to Axis2 1.6.2 version.

Posted by Kishanthan Thangarajah <ks...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to do your upgrade without any issues. AFAIK there were
no major API change from 1.4 to 1.6.2. But if you do get into any issues,
please let us know so that we could try to help in resolving them.