Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by afancy <gr...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/23 10:13:15 UTC

Dynamic Form Option

Hi,

I want to create PostgreSQL with the dynamic option., eg.,
For the following SQL statement with the dynamic input in userID. By this
option, I could show the information of a single users if  I choose one of
them. However, I want to show ALL of the users if I select the first option
ALL. But, now the dynamic form does not support it. May I ask which file I
could some changes? Thanks!

SELECT * FROM user WHERE userID=${User:=-1,-1(All)|1(Jonh
Smith)|2(Harry)|2(Rose)};

Afancy

Re: Dynamic Form Option

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Afancy,

How about use dynamic form in this way?

SELECT * FROM user ${User= , (All)|WHERE userId=1(Jonh Smith)|WHERE
userId=2(Harry)|WHERE userId=3(Rose)}

Thanks,
moon