Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2008/12/17 16:20:59 UTC

Example code for failover support using STOMP

Hello newsgroup

are there already implementations for filover support in a STOMP client
available?
I would like to add failover support in my Delphi / Free Pascal client
library and need some inspiration / best practices / examples.

Many thanks & happy holidays
--
Michael Justin
SCJP, SCJA

Re: Example code for failover support using STOMP

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Michael,

you can take a look at how it is implemented in PHP client

http://code.google.com/p/stompcli/source/browse/trunk/src/main/php5/Stomp.php

it's not bulletproof, but it works.

Cheers
--