Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by Jie Tang <st...@apache.org> on 2021/08/23 12:54:35 UTC

Rocketmq Dashboard architecture upgrade

Hi All, RocketMQ Console was renamed to RocketMQ Dashboard and transferred
to rocketmq-dashboard <https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard> , we
want to upgrade the RocketMQ Dashboard's architecture to make it easy to
add features and maintain.

At first we want to separate the front end and back end module. backend
still using spring-boot, for front end we can choose a fancy framework to
replace angular 1.0, details can be found Front End / Back End separate
solution <https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard/issues/10>

About new front end framework, we are still investigating it, we have
created Choose and setup front end framework
<https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-dashboard/issues/11> to track it.

Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions. Look forward to working
with you to make RocketMQ Dashboard better.

Thanks

回复: Rocketmq Dashboard architecture upgrade

Posted by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com>.
Okay.
________________________________
Posted by Jie Tang <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by 胡 宗棠 <zo...@hotmail.com>.
Very cool architecture upgrade!

But I have some question belows:

Firstly, it will bring some maintain inconvenient if we separate the front end and back end module. Because, open source users must deploy and maintain the front end and back two parts.

Posted by tiger lee <ti...@apache.org>.
that's very nice.

IMO, for frontend
+1 Vue