Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by YEONGEON <ye...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/27 14:30:59 UTC

Regarding 'puppet' test

Dear Bigtop devs.

I have been interested in the project of Bigtop using Tajo. However, some
problems have been recently faced that I don't know how to do 'puppet' test.

I have tried to find out solutions but I couldn't solve it although my way
might be wrong...
I couldn't discover any solutions even on Bigtop project's wiki.

Please let me know how to test 'puppet' easily if you guys have any ideas.

Thanks,
Yeongeon KIM.

Re: Regarding 'puppet' test

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Check how we do it in vagrant-deploy/vm.

The puppet commands are run by vagrant, you can see the exact commands in the Vagrantfile, and in the vagrant logs