Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Rasik Pandey <rb...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/12 03:06:44 UTC

BUG: in pelt skinconf.xsl from SVN trunk for custom

Hello,

I just found this nasty one:

    <xsl:if test="not(color[@name='published'])">
		<color name="feedback" value="#4C6C8F" font="#FFFFFF" align="center"/>
     </xsl:if>
     <xsl:if test="not(color[@name='published'])">
        <color name="published" value="#4C6C8F" font="#FFFFFF"/>
     </xsl:if>

where the condition in the first xsl:if test should read
"not(color[@name='feedback'])" rather than
"not(color[@name='published'])". The xsl:if check is correct and
should not be changed. I was manipulating my "extra-css" and "colors"
elements in an attempt to change my "feedback" DIV background color,
but since this existence check was incorrect I was always getting the
default color in the generated profile.css.

see it here : http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/pelt/skinconf.xsl?rev=153355&view=markup

Regards,
RBP

Re: BUG: in pelt skinconf.xsl from SVN trunk for custom

Posted by Rasik Pandey <rb...@gmail.com>.

> Thanks, fixed now.

Great, thanks...

Regards,
RBP
http://www.discountdracula.com

Re: BUG: in pelt skinconf.xsl from SVN trunk for custom

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Rasik Pandey wrote:
> I just found this nasty one:
>
>     <xsl:if test="not(color[@name='published'])">
> 		<color name="feedback" value="#4C6C8F" font="#FFFFFF" align="center"/>
>      </xsl:if>
>      <xsl:if test="not(color[@name='published'])">
>         <color name="published" value="#4C6C8F" font="#FFFFFF"/>
>      </xsl:if>
>
> where the condition in the first xsl:if test should read
> "not(color[@name='feedback'])" rather than
> "not(color[@name='published'])". The xsl:if check is correct and
> should not be changed. I was manipulating my "extra-css" and "colors"
> elements in an attempt to change my "feedback" DIV background color,
> but since this existence check was incorrect I was always getting the
> default color in the generated profile.css.

Thanks, fixed now.

-David