Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Andreas Røsdal <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/09 06:07:23 UTC

[imaging] Updated Maven release of Commons Imaging to Maven central repo

Hello!

I would be very interested in an updated release of Commons Imaging to the
Maven central repo.
I've begun using Commons Imaging in the OpenPDF library, however I need
features which
are only available in recent builds of Commons Imaging.

The "0.97-incubator" version is too old and doesn't have the features I
need. There is a "1.0-SNAPSHOT" build which is published on an apache
snapshot repository.

Would it be possible to publish a new release of Commons Imaging soon to
the central Maven repository?

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/index.html

(I'm using Commons Imaging on OpenPDF here:
https://github.com/LibrePDF/OpenPDF )

Regards,
Andreas R.

Re: [imaging] Updated Maven release of Commons Imaging to Maven central repo

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
We could release an alpha or beta version first.

Gary

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018, 01:20 Bruno P. Kinoshita

Posted by Andreas Røsdal <an...@gmail.com>.
Perfect! Looking forward to the new release of Commons Imaging!

Andreas

Den fre. 10. aug. 2018 kl. 14:45 skrev Bruno P. Kinoshita

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by Andreas Røsdal <an...@gmail.com>.