Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> on 2007/10/05 16:54:32 UTC

[ANN] maven-jstools-plugin 0.2: JS packaging/dependency tools

The Maven JS Tools Plugin provides a Maven2 interface to a set of
JavaScript development tools.

New in this release: Besides JSDoc and JSLint support, this version
features a new JavascriptDependencyFilter (along with
documentation/howto), a Servlet Filter that loads Javascript files or
other static resources from the runtime classpath and uses them to build
an HTTP response. Web applications can, for example, include JS
dependencies in their Maven POM and the filter will resolve those at
runtime, cache them and produce the appropriate HTTP response.

License: Apache License v2

More info:
http://dev.abiss.gr/mvn-jstools
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mvn-jstools/

Feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Manos

Re: [ANN] maven-jstools-plugin 0.2: JS packaging/dependency tools

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
you want statistics as feedbacks or the actual questions asked in
mailing list? :-)

while wating for sourceforce to grant you request, why not submit a JIRA
to upload directly to maven repo your self.  This process is fast.

-D

Posted by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com>.