Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Pheby <ch...@tfe-group.com> on 2002/03/06 18:34:37 UTC

Apache & Tomcat as Service on Win2k

I am having severe difficulties getting Apache (1.3) + Tomcat 4.0.3 to run
as services together on either Win2k or WinXP.

In short:

javaservice.exe fails with unusual error after initially working.

jk_nt_service works. however, at boot time have to manually stop and restart
apache to make the integration work.

How can I ensure Apache starts running later?

Thanks,

Chris.

RE: Apache & Tomcat as Service on Win2k

Posted by Chris Pheby <ch...@tfe-group.com>.
In answer to my own question, javaservice.exe/tomcat.exe seems to work with
the new beta and JDK 1.4 - I wonder why the 4.03 version didn't...

Also, setting the dependencies works as expected now as well...

Thanks everyone,

Chris

Posted by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com>.