Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas Margreiter <tm...@felder.at> on 2007/09/28 11:22:50 UTC

BUG in FOP 0.94 renderers (PCL and Postscript) or wrong xsl

we have updated from FOP 0.20.5 to 0.94 FOP and since this update
we cannot print in duplex-mode because the fop-renderers send on
every page a page-Size statement.
for example in PCL we get on each side a "ESC &l1O" for landscapeA4 .
when we print this on HP-Printers (HP 4530, HP 4000,
Brother Printers ... ) the printer disables the duplex-mode
because it recognizes a new Page-size )
only xerox printers ignore the page-size command on every page !

the same problem is with postcript renderer !

you can test this by creating a simplex job to a file and insert
a few PJL -lines before the job for activating the duplex mode !
or just use the ps:ps-setup-code in the xsl file

i tried to post the fo:layout-master-set of our xsl file but something went
wrong with the gmane-newsreader