Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Matthias Kubik <KU...@de.ibm.com> on 2005/02/17 13:59:45 UTC

RE: high volume processing

Hi all,
some time ago, I asked the question below and also got the answer from
below. Now hat I saw that 2.0 beta announcements, I wonder if that feature
made it into 2.0.
If yes, could someone please give me a pointer in the javadoc?
Thanks in advance.
- matthias

"Eric Vasilik" <er...@bea.com>
10.12.2003 18:24
Please respond to
xmlbeans-dev

<xm...@xml.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: high volume processing

The V2 store architecture will have this capability.   Briefly, I am
designing the V2 store with an abstracted store back end which will have
multiple implementations.  One will be an in-memory backend with with
requirements similar to that that of the V1 store.  Another will be a
memory mapped file based store where instances larger than can fit into
memory can be handled.  This is a backend which may interest you.

- Eric