Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/03 15:50:20 UTC

[T5] how to use Meta annotation?

I find a meta annotation in tapestry5.but i didn't to inject the meta.

thanks

jun tsai
--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: [T5] how to use Meta annotation?

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
I find use ComponentResource to get the meta value;

@Inject
 private ComponentResources componentResources;

componentResources.getComponentModel().getMeta("key");