Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com> on 2008/01/24 21:55:43 UTC

[axis2] proposal: jaxws-integration module

All,

As we start the process of integrating the JAX-WS runtime into the Axis2
deployment model, it seems like a good time to revisit the existing
structure for the jaxws module.  I'm specifically interested in improving
the structure of how function or end-to-end tests are added in.

Right now, the modules/jaxws/test bucket is a mix of both unit tests and
function tests.  I'd like to split that up and introduce a new module,
jaxws-integration, that has the function tests in a more organized
framework than exists today.  This would also allow us to remove the wonky
JAXWSTest driver that exists today, making it easier to drop unit tests in
and run them individually.

As time goes on, if we need a special location for deployment code for
JAX-WS, this module can serve as a repository for that.

Thoughts?

-Nick

Re: [axis2] proposal: jaxws-integration module

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for moving the tests in to an independent module jaxws-integration.
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F

Re: [axis2] proposal: jaxws-integration module

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

definitely worth giving it a shot again :)

- -- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

If you need inspiration :)

- -- dims