Posted to users@maven.apache.org by RobJac <ro...@caritor.com> on 2006/04/25 13:36:55 UTC

Including xmls while packaging

I have a project which has few xmls placed along with the java files in a
particular folder. When I package this project only the class files appear
in this folder and the xml files are ommited. But if i place these xml files
with in the same folder path in the resources folder, it appears when i
package. How can i make the mvn package take all the files even though it is
not a java file as i wanted to avoid using the resources folder fon this?

Re: Including xmls while packaging

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@xtramind.com>.