Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lee Chunki <lc...@coupang.com> on 2014/07/24 10:27:31 UTC

Where can I get information about sold Cloud H/W spec

Hi,

I am trying to build sold cloud.
Do you know where can I get informations like :

* solr cloud support heterogeneous servers
* HDD
   * SDD vs. SAS vs. ….
   * no RAID vs. RAID-5 vs. RAID-0 vs. ….
* Network
   * 100MB vs. 1GB vs. ….
* ….

of course, it will depend on data size, traffic and so on.
but please let me know general or  minimum H/W spec.

Thanks,
Chunki.

Re: Where can I get information about sold Cloud H/W spec

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
http://search-lucene.com/ is helpful for looking around.

Regards,
   Alex.