Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/20 11:03:35 UTC

Price rules for features

Hi,

I need to apply the price rules to features similar to the products. I
looked around and could not find if this is supported in OFBiz. Does
this functionality exists in OFBiz? If have to add this support any help
and pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Price rules for features

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
With 'feature tree generation'
it works (product WG-9944)

Thanks

Eric
Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Price rules for features

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: Price rules for features

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
It should work this way:

Re: Price rules for features

Re: Price rules for features

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Price rules for features

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices