Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marc Nädele <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/16 17:15:42 UTC

Minimal Axis2 JARs for simple RPC client

I have a very simple RPC client which uses Axis2 to access an Axis2 WS (it
is similar to the POJO RPC client example in the Axis2 documentation). My
main problem now is that the client should have a very small footprint. So
just including all Axis2 JARs is not an option. I have already searched the
Archiv and the Web and found some discussions (like "[axis2] jars for ADB
client" in this mailing list) on the minimal footprint of Axis2 for some
client configurations. Client VM is SUN 1.4.2. I was already been able to
strip down the JARs using the information I found. But I don't know if I can
further reduce them:

XmlSchema-1.2.jar
activation-1.1.jar
annogen-0.1.0.jar
axiom-api-1.2.2.jar
axiom-impl-1.2.2.jar
axis2-adb-1.1.1.jar
axis2-adb-codegen-1.1.1.jar
axis2-codegen-1.1.1.jar
axis2-java2wsdl-1.1.1.jar
axis2-kernel-1.1.1.jar
axis2-tools-1.1.1.jar
backport-util-concurrent-2.2.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar
commons-logging-1.1.jar
mail-1.4.jar
neethi-2.0.jar
stax-api-1.0.1.jar
wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar
wstx-asl-3.2.0.jar
xbean-2.2.0.jar

Does anyone have information which JARs are needed for a simple RPC client
like the POJO RPC client from the Axis2 docs?

Re: Minimal Axis2 JARs for simple RPC client

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Perfect!

-- dims

Posted by Marc Nädele <ma...@hotmail.com>.