Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Laurent Laniau <la...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/01/19 12:29:29 UTC

Tree2 expanded

   Hello,

I would like to  expand a tree2. I use a framework which link jsf with hibernate. So i  have a bean, which implements the TreeNode's interface. So i don't know  how to expand my tree. I see the example of tomawak's componants but i  don't understand.

thanks for your help.

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.

Re: Tree2 expanded

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Please post to the user list.  This list is for discussions about the
codebase and infrastructure issues.

Regards,

Sean