Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/22 19:52:28 UTC

Can't get mail through

OK - I can't get any mail through...keep getting
messages like this:

Remote host said: 552 spam score (7.2) exceeded
threshold

???

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510k for $1,698/mo.
Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

Re: Can't get mail through

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> writes:

> Hi folks,
>
> Ole seems to be having issues getting emails through even to the infra
> list so I'm forwarding this email on his behalf.

We need a Message-ID header to research this.  Otherwise
I'd simply recommend disabling html for the asf email.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: Can't get mail through

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Hi folks,

Ole seems to be having issues getting emails through even to the infra
list so I'm forwarding this email on his behalf.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Can't get mail through

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.

--- Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK - I just did...hopefully it goes through :-)
>

> --- Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > Ole Ersoy wrote:
> > > OK - I can't get any mail through...keep getting
> > > messages like this:
> > >
> > > Remote host said: 552 spam score (7.2) exceeded
> > > threshold
> > >

> > That's wacked.  Forward this on to
> > infrastructure@apache.org and see
> > what they say.