Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Titmarsh <be...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2013/04/12 18:39:23 UTC

MultiFileUpload component

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any native or third party Tapestry library that provides a component to upload multiple files.  Similar to this:

http://tapestry.apache.org/uploading-files.html

But I'd like to be able to multi select the files and upload them all at once.

Thanks!

Re: MultiFileUpload component

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
If you happen to be using Tapestry-Jquery you could always use the AjaxUpload.

http://tapestry5-jquery.com/docs/components/docsajaxupload;jsessionid=E303D1207992233E4CC5A7EA22A1978A.536E55380E32

--
George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com