Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/05/03 02:55:08 UTC

[ACS40] How to generate an event under users tab

We would like to add/create an event under users tab when user logs in.

Looking for some pointer on how this can be done, I don't see an API call that can accomplish this in ACS 4.0

Thanks
ilya

RE: [ACS40] How to generate an event under users tab

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Ilya,

When user logs into the CloudStack, USER.LOGIN event gets registered and is visible to the user in "Latest events" section in the user dashboard.

In ACS 4.0, we don't have API to add new event but  we do support archive events and delete events in the upcoming  ACS 4.2 release.

--Sanjay