Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com> on 2011/04/04 11:50:14 UTC

Get values via shell with timeRange

Hi,

The shell allows to specify a timestamp to get a value
- get 't1', 'r1', {COLUMN => 'c1', TIMESTAMP => ts1}

If you don't give the exact timestamp, you get nothing...

I didn't find a way to a list of values (different versions) via a
command such as
- get 't1', 'r1', {COLUMN => 'c1', TIMERANGE => (start, end)}

Is it possible to get the results with a macro TIMERANGE?
If not, is there interest in that feature, so I open a JIRA for it?

Tks,

-Eric

Re: Get values via shell with timeRange

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.
Get cells via shell with a time range predicate
Tks,
- Eric

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please file a JIRA.