Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2019/10/08 02:14:21 UTC

[REQUEST] Ask for WIKI access grant for LDAP dolphinscheduler-pmc

Hi Justin

I think dolphinscheduler-pmc group has been added in LDAP, could you grant
this group? So they could submit REPORT by themselves next month.

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [REQUEST] Ask for WIKI access grant for LDAP dolphinscheduler-pmc

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Good, Then you could submit the next report when it comes.

lidong dai <li...@outlook.com> 于2019年10月9日周三 上午12:03写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi DolphinScheduler PPMC

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.