Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2016/09/16 16:21:41 UTC

New Gitter Channel on SMS Communications/Notifications

Hello community,

We know there's a high need for better SMS notifications and communications
integrated with Fineract both through inbound and outbound messages.  The
core team will also be taking up work implementing bulk SMS and SMS
campaigns this year.

To further the discussion of requirements and provide better support for
those looking to implement our current SMS bridge and integrate with web
hooks, we've created a dedicated Gitter channel for the Mifos community at
https://gitter.im/openMF/sms-communications

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*