Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 08:10:26 UTC

Re: Saga transaction performance test with Sharding-JDBC

Any updated about this performance test?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.
It’s right, but sharding-sphere now  is aim to ensure the transaction of after sharding, not the Microservices.
So rpc calls not exist now.

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

  From:  "Willem Jiang"<wi...@gmail.com>;
 Date:  Thu, Jan 31, 2019 08:53 PM
 To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;
 Cc:  "dev"<de...@shardingsphere.apache.org>;
 Subject:  Re: Saga transaction performance test with Sharding-JDBC

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.
Hi,Willem

Our test environment was 2CPU * 8core * 2thread = 32 logic cores

  From:  "Willem Jiang"<wi...@gmail.com>;
 Date:  Thu, Jan 31, 2019 08:53 PM
 To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;
 Cc:  "dev"<de...@shardingsphere.apache.org>;

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sion,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sion,

From:  "新道场开张了"<ts...@qq.com>;
Date:  Fri, Jan 4, 2019 04:24 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;
Cc:  "dev"<de...@shardingsphere.apache.org>;

From:  "Willem Jiang"<wi...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Jan 4, 2019 04:10 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi 新道场开张了 tsubasaotl@qq.com,

Can you please update your "from:" address in your email client to include your English name? This will make it possible for non-Chinese-fluent people to know who the mail is from.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Saga transaction performance test with Sharding-JDBC

From:  "新道场开张了"<ts...@qq.com>;
Date:  Fri, Jan 4, 2019 04:24 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;
Cc:  "dev"<de...@shardingsphere.apache.org>;

From:  "Willem Jiang"<wi...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Jan 4, 2019 04:10 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi 新道场开张了 tsubasaotl@qq.com,

Can you please update your "from:" address in your email client to include your English name? This will make it possible for non-Chinese-fluent people to know who the mail is from.

Thanks,

Craig

> On Jan 4, 2019, at 12:24 AM, 新道场开张了 <ts...@qq.com> wrote:
>
> I am modifying the integration way of ShardingSphere and saga-actuator,
> and the next performance test will be performed after the modification is completed.

> From:  "Willem Jiang"<wi...@gmail.com>;
> Date:  Fri, Jan 4, 2019 04:10 PM
> To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;
>
> Subject:  Re: Saga transaction performance test with Sharding-JDBC
>

> Any updated about this performance test?
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 4:31 PM 新道场开张了 <ts...@qq.com> wrote:
>>
>> XA use Atomikos as default.
>>

>> The test run with
>> repo: https://github.com/cherrylzhao/sharding-sphere-example/tree/dev-performance
>> module: sharding-jdbc-example --> spring-boot-nodep-example --> spring-boot-nodep-mybatis-example
>> class: io.shardingsphere.example.spring.boot.mybatis.nodep.SpringBootStarterTransactionExample

>> From:  "Zheng Feng"<zh...@gmail.com>;
>> Date:  Tue, Dec 25, 2018 04:05 PM
>> To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;
>>
>> Subject:  Re: Saga transaction performance test with Sharding-JDBC
>>

>> Thanks for sharing these performance tests and is it possible to share the
>> source codes if you are happy to open these tests ?
>> In term of the XA tests, I think the default transaction manager is
>> Atomikos ? I'm interested with running with the Narayana [1]
>>
>> So it could be very useful to share the source codes with the community !
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Zheng Feng
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/zhfeng/narayana-sharding-sphere
>>
>> 新道场开张了 <ts...@qq.com> 于2018年12月25日周二 上午10:51写道:
>>
>>> Saga Tx is slower than No Tx.
>>> TPS of saga is 1700 and No Tx is 2000 in test environment.
>>>

>>> About the load and memory usage, we will record in next performance.

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Saga transaction performance test with Sharding-JDBC

Posted by 新道场开张了 <ts...@qq.com>.

From:  "Willem Jiang"<wi...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Jan 4, 2019 04:10 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;