Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/16 09:26:23 UTC

Apache OpenNLP TLP graduation approved

Hi all,

the board approved the graduation of OpenNLP yesterday.
Now we need to move from the incubator.

Jörn

Re: Apache OpenNLP TLP graduation approved

Posted by James Kosin <ja...@gmail.com>.
Jorn,

It looks like you have the brunt of the work in this section:
    Graduating as New Top Level Project
If you haven't already started this.

James

Posted by Jason Baldridge <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

--
Jason Baldridge
Associate Professor, Department of Linguistics

Re: Apache OpenNLP TLP graduation approved

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I am working currently through the list in the graduation guide.

Jörn

Posted by James Kosin <ja...@gmail.com>.
Jorn,

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aliaksandr Autayeu <al...@autayeu.com>.
Hi Jörn,

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Better late than never: congrats to the community for the graduation
as Apache TLP from incubating process

- Henry

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Well done, congrats!