Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/09/26 04:39:03 UTC

Mailing list traffic

Hi,

It seems that  after finally getting people talking on this mailing list, the conversation seems to have moved away again.

I’m also not seeing a lot of development work going in git. Is their development work going on outside the Apache git repo?

Can one of the PPMC members fill us in in what is going on with the project currently?

Is there any ASF issues or road blocks that need to be dealt with? If so speak up and we’ll sort them out.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Mailing list traffic

Posted by Sandeep Purohit <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello IOTA,

Yes i am also interested in working on this apache project so now i think
we need to start actively looking into it and please share the detail
description of product so we can understand it more better way to
contribute.

Re: Mailing list traffic

Posted by Shivansh Srivastava <sh...@knoldus.com>.
Yeah @justin that makes sense, we have made some pull request on the Iota
but that was not resolved and there were no new activity on this repo hence
we thought it will be ending soon ! Thanks for initiating this I along with
Sandeep purohit wanted to contribute on this, but we do not have the
overall knowledge of the product . Hence if someone can share some document
about it , that would be great !

Thanks

--
*Best Regards | Shivansh*
*Software Consultant*

*India - US - Canada*
* Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/shiv4nsh> | FB
<http://www.facebook.com/xeruo> | LinkedIn
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/shivansh-srivastava/3a/204/251>*

Re: Mailing list traffic

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Mailing list traffic

Posted by Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com>.
Yes, we have some significant code additions to make and once we make those we will deal with the pull requests. Tomorrow we will have this done.
Thanks
-Tony

Re: Mailing list traffic

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Mailing list traffic

Posted by Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com>.
Hi Dennis and Justin, there are no ASF issues. A number of us that work on this have had to spend all of our time working on other technologies. WeI will get things moving again on iota.
Thanks for checking in.
-Tony

Re: Mailing list traffic

Posted by Dennis Jung <in...@gmail.com>.