Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com> on 2019/10/02 19:39:14 UTC

Re: Contributing Guidelines

Hi all,

Sorry I missed this mail earlier this year. All ASF projects are actually under the ASF's Code of Conduct:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html

We can certainly make that more clear and get it into a CODE_OF_CONDUCT file.

We should also see if there's a "standard" CONTRIBUTING doc for ASF projects. We can certainly check on other ASF projects and reuse there's--at least if they're using GitHub, etc (and most are at this point).

Cheers,
Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/