Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com> on 2005/09/21 11:22:47 UTC

Re: [m2] site:deploy password, scp error

JIRA request done.

As for the scp error when invoking site:deploy I tried the problem
line at the command line:

 > ssh <my credentials>
 > scp -t /Applications/tomcat/webapps/projects/master/essential/
site50990.zip

at which point it just hung. Maybe it's my understanding of scp, but
I've never
heard of the -t option and can't find it in the man page. Also I did
expect
a source and a dest, whereas on the command above it seems like there
is only a dest.

Another possibility is that maven uses an scp format that is
incompatible with
Mac OS X scp - if so then it's one for JIRA.

In the meantime I've written a script to do the copying for me :(

AW