Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by threadMaven <ra...@cgi.com> on 2007/09/04 21:17:46 UTC

Serverside shutdown

So I have a server implementation, 1 acceptor , 4 x I/O processors. The
tutorial (Quick Start; configuring thread model) states the server code is
responsible for the acceptor.unbind(...) and the executor.shutdown(...).  So
my question is are there any suggested mechanisms by which I should  be
"signalling" my serverside process and then how do I detect that all my I/O
threads are done and can proceed with my "unbind"/"shutdown"....

Thx all