Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sreemani Tirumale <Sr...@evolving.com> on 2007/02/07 07:05:51 UTC

SocketException: Invalid argument in catalina.out

Hi,

We have a Severe error in our catalina.out which reads -

Jan 30, 2007 10:15:40 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread
runIt
SEVERE: Remote Host /xx.xx.xx.xxx SocketException: Invalid argument

We are running Tomcat version 5.0.28 on HP-UX. Does anyone know
what causes this error and what it means?

Thanks,
Sreemani

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform Evolving Systems TIS at tis@evolving.com and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. To ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, Evolving Systems may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from its servers. Although Evolving Systems routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Evolving Systems makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

Registered Office: 3rd Floor, HM Geneva House, 14 Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560 052 India