Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by "eberhard speer jr." <se...@ducis.net> on 2013/11/08 15:16:20 UTC

Wiki access

Re: Wiki access

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 3:16 PM, eberhard speer jr. <se...@ducis.net> wrote:
> ...I tried to login using my DeviceMap credential but...no go...am I
> missing something ?...

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator uses its own user manager so you need
to create a user there.

And then let me know your username there and I can add you to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ContributorsGroup

For the http://incubator.apache.org/devicemap website, instructions
are at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/site/trunk/WEBSITE-HOWTO.txt

-Bertrand