Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/26 17:22:44 UTC

Webserver

Hi,

With my .NET applications I run IIS for the web server.  What does Ofbiz
have to run on?

Regards,

Brendan Vogt
Web Applications Developer

Telephone: +27 51 446 1494

Mobile: +27 73 650 6305

E-mail: brendan.vogt@gmail.com

Re: Auto re-order shoppinglist error

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Could you post the log and perhaps even create a jira issue with steps
to reproduce and I'll take a look today.

Regards
Scott

Re: Webserver

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.

Ofbiz runs on Catalina Tomcat by default. It is in framework/catalina.

Bilgin Ibryam